Robots for logistics applications
Means for automated logistics
SWD® solutions enable the automation of all order picking, Good-to-Man, automated storage or pallet and package conveying applications for the modern logistics warehouse.
Safety and reliability requirements:
- Exclusive safety features in accordance with ISO 3691-4
- Products designed for continuous operation
- Pre-configured control and safety routines
- Minimum footprint to facilitate customised solutions
- Safe machine operation for operators
- Simple architectures facilitating the maintenance of solutions
Our solutions for warehouse robotisation
The toolbox for robotising all logistics flows!
[+] Collaborative solutions
The integrated safety control of SWD® products allows the rapid implementation of mobile robots operating in close proximity to operators, in complete safety.
[+] Application to all movements
All movements, ground, overhead, vertical or 3-axis, can be motorised with SWD® products and controlled individually or centrally.
[+] Sizing for packages and pallets
A mobile robot equipped with two SWD® 150 wheels can independently move a parcel weighing a few kilos as well as a pallet weighing more than a ton.
The SWD® Core motor format is suitable for bin and pallet transfer robots
SWD® 150 wheels facilitate the development of collaborative logistics robots
We will get back to you as soon as possible.